The nurse asked him to remove his clothing and put on a gown to be checked by the doctor.
– “In front of you?” He asks, shy.
The nurse says:
– “Well no, but I’ve seen the human body before.
The man said,
– “Not one like mine. You’d die laughing at my body.”
– “Of course, I won’t laugh,” said the Nurse to the patient, “I’m a professional. In over twenty years I’ve never laughed at a patient.”
– “Okay then,” said the patient, and he proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing a huge male body with the smallest adult male organ the Nurse had ever seen in her life.
In length and width, it was almost identical to a AAA battery.
Unable to control herself, the Nurse tried to stop a giggle, but it just came out.
And then she started laughing at the fact that she was laughing.
Feeling very badly that she had laughed at the man’s private part, she composed herself as well as she could.
– “I am so sorry,” she said, “I don’t know what came over me. On my honor as a Nurse and a lady, I promise that it won’t happen again. Now, tell me, what seems to be the problem?
– “It’s swollen,” Bob replied.